Salt Gritting & Snow Clearing
Don’t get caught out this winter, stay in touch with current government legislation on health and safety and keep your customers and staff safe at work, so keep your car parks, access roads, footpaths, steps and all hard standing areas free of snow and ice.
Oakfield UK carries out salt spreading and snow clearance to all commercial and business premises as well as catering for domestic customers too. We have a wide range of winter gritting equipment on hand to be deployed to tackle the worst of weathers for customers in Peterborough, Stamford, Spalding, Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas.
Our team provide a reliable and quick response service with our high-tech Met office forecasting, either on a contract or ad-hoc basis – we aim to meet with customer requirements for out of hours working.
Benefits of Oakfield UK’s Ice Gritting in Peterborough:
- Health & Safety Accredited
- Hand Held and Mounted Gritters
- 24/7 Service to Suit Client
- Pre-agreed Fixed Costs
- No Contract too Large or Small
- £10 Million Public Liability
We Use Ice Melt With Grip Aid In Our Spreaders For The Following Reasons:
- High Performing To -24°C (-12°F)- Ice Melt Grip Aid is a 4-way blend of powerful de-icing components geared to outperform salt, potassium chloride, urea, and other leading brands of ice melter by melting more ice faster even in extreme cold – 24°C (-12°F)
- Less Potential Damage To Concrete – Repetitive freeze and thaw cycles cause ongoing damage to concrete, walkways, and driveways. Ice Melt resists these continuous freeze and thaw cycles minimizing concrete damage.
- Product Uniformity – Angular shaped granules are screened and sized to consistently outperform spherical pellets by having more surface contact resulting in maximum melting performance.
- No Messy Carpets – Traditional Salt Grit get tracked indoors and leave carpets and floors stained. Ice Melt Grip Aid leaves no greasy residue and is gentle on both leather shoes and floors.
- Safer For Trees, Shrubs, & Vegetation – Since Ice Melt Grip Aid does not contain high concentrations of sodium or calcium, it is gentle on vegetation and turf and better for the environment.
- Continues To Work For Up To 72 hr per application – Depending on severity of weather/snowfall.
Oakfield offers salt spreading & snow clearance to ensure that your driveways and places of work a safe environment. We can provide this service on an adhoc or contractual basis, depending on your requirements and can tailor our services to meet your needs.
Want to know more? Read our latest blog post and find out about more about our gritting services.
Fill in the form below and we’ll let you know more about our professional, winter gritting services: